Introductory meeting with Construction Manager, Construction Technology Manager, and Construction Coordinator to discuss process requirements.
Date determined for groundbreaking (construction schedule will vary depending on nature of the project).
Weekly meetings regarding selections, budget, and construction updates (includes office meetings, travel to vendors to make selections, walk-through).
Accounting e-mailed to client on a monthly basis (information is available at any time upon request due to PKDG’s “Open Book” policy).
Access 24/7, 365 via computer password to all project details including budget revisions, change orders, project selections and updated progress photography.
Issuance of Certificate of Occupancy
Final Accounting Review
Phil Kean Design Group. Designing and Originating Dream Homes for over 25 Years.
With thoughtful architecture as the foundation for all Phil Kean Design Group’s homes, PKDG specializes in designing distinctive custom luxury residences in central Florida and throughout the world. Led by the design-build talents of Architect and Certified Residential Contractor Phil Kean, PKDG features award-winning international architecture and local design-build services. Specializing in a design/build approach, clients are able to utilize and benefit from Phil’s ideas throughout the construction process maintaining accuracy, consistency and a seamless design-build process.
Starting with a complimentary consultation and in-depth discussion on the scope of your new project, Phil carefully extracts your vision reviewing desired architectural style, unique lifestyle needs and budget. Once retained, Phil develops a skillfully prepared preliminary conceptual design for presentation and critical evaluation. The client-approved design is then converted within specialized 3D software with meetings commencing between Phil and client until the design is perfect. Completed design is then sent to engineering. Effective, efficient and detailed embodies the PKDG creative process.
– Initial complimentary consultation – includes discussion of the scope of the project, client vision, desired architectural style, program requirements, unique lifestyle needs, survey review and budget.
– Design agreement contract given to client for review.
– Design requirement checklist given to client for completion.
– Conceptual design presentation and critical evaluation.
– Client approved conceptual design converted into 3d renderings.
– Meetings commence between client and Phil until 3d Design is tweaked to perfection.
– Preliminary budget presentation
– Upon client-approved budget, design is sent to Truss Engineering
– Upon receipt of Truss Engineering, design is sent to Structural Engineering
– Sealed Plans sent to permitting
As your selected contractor, PKDG encourages design changes throughout out the design-build process ensuring the best delivery of your new home with no change order fees. PKDG’s commitment to quality design and construction, and our client’s complete satisfaction.