With thoughtful architecture as the foundation for all Phil Kean Design Group’s homes, PKDG specializes in designing distinctive custom luxury residences worldwide. Led by the design-build talents of Architect and Certified Residential Contractor Phil Kean, PKDG features award-winning international architecture and local design/build services. Specializing in a design/build approach, clients are able to utilize and benefit from PKDG’s ideas throughout the construction process maintaining accuracy, consistency and a seamless design-build process.
Starting with a complimentary consultation and in-depth discussion on the scope of your new project, PKDG carefully extracts your vision reviewing desired architectural style, unique lifestyle needs and budget. Once retained, PKDG develops a skillfully prepared preliminary design for presentation and critical evaluation. The client-approved design is then converted within specialized 3D software with meetings commencing until the design is perfected. Completed design is then sent to engineering. Effective, efficient and detailed embodies the PKDG creative process.
Initial Complimentary Consultation:
– Discussion of the scope of the project, client vision, desired architectural style, program requirements, unique lifestyle needs and survey review
– Preliminary budget presentation
– Design contract given to client for review
– Design requirement checklist given to client for completion
Phase One – Schematic Design:
– Conceptual design presentation and critical evaluation
– Client approved conceptual design converted into 2D & 3D renderings
– Meetings continue until design is tweaked to perfection
– Periodic review of budget
Phase Two – Construction Documents:
– Upon client-approved budget, design is sent to Truss Engineering
– Upon receipt of Truss Engineering, design is sent to Structural Engineering
– Sealed plans sent to permitting
As your selected contractor, PKDG encourages design changes throughout the design-build process ensuring the best delivery of your new home. PKDG’s commitment is to quality design and construction, and our client’s complete satisfaction.
Introductory meeting with Construction Manager and Construction Coordinator to discuss process requirements.
Date determined for groundbreaking (construction schedule will vary depending on nature of the project).
Weekly meetings regarding selections, budget, and construction updates (includes office meetings, travel to vendors to make selections, walk-through).
Accounting e-mailed to client on a monthly basis (information is available at any time upon request due to PKDG’s “Open Book” policy).
Issuance of Certificate of Occupancy
Final Accounting Review
Phil Kean Design Group. Designing and Originating Dream Homes for over 25 Years.